ECCE QUAM BONUM

Thoughts on how good a completely ordinary life can be.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New life and coherent thinking

And now, several years later, I'm considering re-activating this blog. It's been a long time with lots of changes and I'm not sure I actually have much to share that is interesting even to myself. Still, writing helps order thought, helps objectify musings and stream of consciousness. That's a good thing.

Also, I think my life may be moving in a completely different direction--but really, back into something I like for a change. It is amazing what colossal mistakes a mature adult is capable of making even while sincerely trying to make the very best decisions and wisest choices. And it can be very expensive as well, a lot like flushing money down the john for hours and days and weeks on end.

Live. And. Learn.

No comments: